Have you recently been “wow-ed” by a set of replacement windows or doors in your neighbourhood? Odds are, they were installed by Long Life.
Our craftsmanship helps us stand out, and 50% of our business comes from referral or repeat customers. We take pride in being trustworthy, and guarantee our products for a lifetime. You’ll never have to worry whether the job will be done on time, or to a satisfactory quality. We’ll exceed your expectations. Each and every time.
With numerous awards and accolades – including the Homestars ‘Best Of’ award for Replacement Window and Door Installation in the Vancouver area – Long Life is trusted and beloved by our customers. We’re proud to bring excellent products and reliable service to you and your home.
But don’t take our word for it. Check out the reviews on Homestars.com, or read a selection below.
- “Vinyl Window Installation On time delivery of materials, professional installation and very helpful approach. I will recommend this company any time and most probably will use them again in the near future for other home renovations as required.” Jose Andrade in North vancouver
- “Doors and Windows I could not be more pleased with my recent Long Life installation of Fibreglass doors and vinyl windows. Peter visited my home for an estimate and was very well prepared with samples, pictures of past installations, manufacturer brochures and most importantly, his knowledge. My timeline for installation was quite short however Long Life bent over backwards to prioritize my job. They negotiated with the door and window suppliers then re-arranged their installation crews schedule to accommodate my job. Bernard and his well trained crew were total professionals. The install area was well protected, dust was minimized, debris was cleaned up and the quality of the workmanship was quite excellent. They got it right the first time which, unfortunately, is all too rare these days. Way to go Guys and many Thanks.In conclusion, I am most pleased with the outcome and will certainly be recommending them to my friends, family and co-workers for their window and door needs.” James Birtch in Delta
- “New windows for whole house We love our new windows. They look great and we love that we were able to keep the heritage style of our 1928 home. Rick and his crew were friendly and knowledgeable. Peter the sales person was attentive and clearly knew his product inside and out. We compared Long Life to a few other window companies. We found them to be competitive price wise and we preferred their product on the whole. The windows can be taken out and cleaned from the inside and the security features are very comforting. We would recommend Long Life.” Toni Dunbar in Burnaby
- “New Windows In January Long Life Property Improvements installed new heritage style windows in our home. We are very happy with them and are appreciative for the care that was taken while installing these windows. Since then the house is warmer in the colder months and was much cooler this summer. The street noise are reduced significantly. There is a safety device built into the windows which allows the home owner to leave the window partially open and prevents a would be intruder from entering. Our windows are very easy to clean and operate. Long Life was careful to make sure that the original look of the house was preserved. All told an excellent job was executed, for which we are very grateful.” Frances in North Vancouver
- “Window replacement About ten years ago, I hired Longlife to replace some windows in my house. After moving recently, I hired them again. They were even better the second time around. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.” Elaine in Vancouver
- “Replacement of all windows with Vinyltek 2000 series As a home inspector I inspect many different window types and qualities of installation. Pat and the guys from LongLife showed me through their attention to detail, caring, and experience why they have garnered there reputation of excellence. The windows are well built and the Longlife guys installed the windows right, the first time. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality and professional job.” Kevin Harrison in North Vancouver
- “house window replacement and new cut in Paul helped us out when we’d been disillusioned and Randy and his helper did such fine and quick work, we felt we were in great hands. We are so pleased with the installation and the extra cut-in window — our home looks amazingling better to us from the inside and out, not to mention the evident energy efficiency of the windows (mid-summer sun has little heat as it streams through the windows!) Thanks guys!” Kirk & Joanne in Surrey
- “New Windows I cannot say enough about Pat, Paul and Randy.All so professional.And the Windows are great too. We cannot believe the difference in keeping out the summer heat and traffic noise.” Jim Menzies in West Vancouver
- “Window Replacement ++ Long Life Replaced approximately 20 single-glazed windows for us in two phases. We couldn’t be more satisfied with the quality of the finished product – the crew was very receptive to our direction and extremely professional throughout. You may be paying a moderate premium, but that premium buys you peace of mind AND an excellent outcome!” Oz Greenberg in Richmond
- “Doors and windows Our french doors looking out to our beautiful patio were permanently cloudy because the seals around the wood frame were compromised. Kris came to the house, explained how new windows and doors would be manufactured and installed and gave us a reasonable estimate. Bernard and his son arrived a few weeks later to install the new doors. They were polite, engaging and expert craftsmen and we had gorgeous new french doors in half a day. Now we can see perfectly into our lovely garden. I highly recommend Long Life..a stress free experience with a fabulous result.” Anne in Vancouver
- “Replacement windows Our son-in-law referred us to Longlife after doing all of his research. Knowing how thorough he was we were convinced this company had the best product before we even saw the product. Once we heard their presentation we were further convinced they had the best product and they told us that there were certainly cheaper products out there.” Joe & Debbie in Coquitlam
- “Window replacement Replaced 12 traditional leaded windows with thermo pane interior leaded matrix inlay windows. Impressed with professional approach and the quality of the installation and the manufacture of the customized windows. The replacement windows maintain the character of the original leaded windows, eliminates the exterior noise and reduces the overall heating costs.” Pat and Bill in Vancouver
- “We replaced every window in our house. We got several quotes and chose Long Life because of their product knowledge, their service and their obvious commitment to building customer relationships. Everything went exactly as promised and their follow-up was terrific. We have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.” Marni and Gord in North Vancouver
- “Window replacement So accommodating and pleasant to deal with from start to finish. Customer service above average, a joy to deal with. The contractors went above and beyond on the installation. They helped out a few neighbors. They are understanding and personable.” Sherry in Burnaby